We are looking for a keen person to join our friendly team at the Welcome Bay Vet Clinic in Tauranga.
A Qualified or experienced Vet Nurse would be great but don’t be put off if you are a student who is currently finishing study.
We are a small/companion animal practice committed to providing the best patient care and customer service that we can.
The clinic is open from Monday to Saturday and the hours for this position may include the occasional Saturday morning. Some flexibility is required during busy periods and all clinic opening hours.
In terms of hours on offer, we are looking at approximately 25 hours with the potential for more in the near future if desired.
Successful applicants will:
- Show initiative
- Be an excellent team player whilst able to work on their own
- Be honest and hard working
- Have great communication skills with regard to both staff and clients
- Be capable and comfortable dealing with a range of different companion animals and their owners
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reception, Customer service and support.
- Assisting other Vet nurses and staff members in the efficient running of the clinic
- Assisting Veterinarians with medical and surgical procedures
A professional and mature attitude along with a sense of humour is a must.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please send your application (CV + Cover letter) to mailto:email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.