Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Oct 10, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic Hobsonville team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the clinic
CareVets Hobsonville is located in the popular growing suburb of Hobsonville in the north-west of Auckland. As one of our newest clinics this clinic was purpose built and works closely with neighbours, SPCA Hobsonville.
We are a companion animal practice with a great close-knit team who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
About the role
As a qualified veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time and sole charge, supported by a highly skilled and experienced nurse / clinic coordinator.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Have a veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply
What’s on offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location in a growing area of Auckland
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role please contact Angela Hill with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.