Waimate, South Canterbury
Veterinary Centre Ltd
We have an opportunity for a veterinarian to join our Waimate team. We are a successful practice with a culture of excellence, with 9 very approachable veterinary partners, and a huge depth of skill and experience covering all the major farm animal species, as well as an advanced companion animal suite.
What we offer ...
- A mixed rural practice with a strong focus on dairy and significant companion animal work.
- Our practice is heavily involved in maximising the benefits of cow collar technology.
- We are focused on using the advanced skills of senior vets to mentor our younger vets towards a successful future. CPD is actively encouraged within the practice, with many of our vets having their Masters, Memberships, or PhD’s.
- The collegial culture of our Waimate centre with 7 vets, under the direction of partner Ryan Luckman will foster your individual professional development. This includes a formal Year 2-5 Graduate Development Programme.
- You’ll be working in a three year old, well equipped facility with a modern fleet, and an on-call roster of 1:6 for most of the year.
- Our remuneration packages have a reputation for being generous.
The success of our business model ensures we attract great people and look after them well. We can design a package to suit you and open up many future opportunities.
Check out the Waimate Team at https://www.vet111.co.nz/situations-vacant/vet-vacancies
Contact us today to discuss your future!
Veterinary Centre – Waimate
Ryan Luckman (Partner)
128 High Street
M. 027 405 2772
0800 VET 111 (0800 838 111) | www.vet111.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.