Vet Nurse | Pet Doctors St Lukes
Pet Doctors St Lukes is a busy mixed practice clinic catering to all companion pet species, including cats, dogs, and everything in-between! Our team is dedicated to providing a high standard of care within our purpose-built clinic and also offer boarding facilities for exotic pets. We operate 6 days per week, located in an area with plenty of parking and a variety of shops.
We are currently seeking a Veterinary Nurse to join our clinic in a Full-time capacity working Monday - Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays
Ideally you are a team player with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care.
What we are looking for:
- A confident Veterinary Nurse
- Previous experience working with exotics is not required but a desire to learn these skills and fondness of all species is necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An ability to work efficiently and independently as well as part of a team
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Flexibility with working hours, including weekends and public holidays
What's on offer:
- Incredible training opportunities through our Veterinary Training Centres
- Health and wellness benefits, including an employee assistance program and wellness program
- Great discounts on personal pet care
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any of our NVC clinics in Australia and New Zealand
For further information, please visit https://petdoctorsstlukes.co.nz/
Your application has been successfully submitted.