FULL TIME SMALL ANIMAL VET
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Fantastic opportunity in beautiful Dunedin! we’re looking for an experienced vet to join a well-established clinic.
- Are you passionate about providing an excellent level service to pets and clients?
- Are you looking to join an established clinic with a fantastic team of vets and support team?
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our clinic as a Full-time Experienced Veterinarian. This role will allow you to jump on board and add value to a hospital that already has a strong management team and gold standards of care.
Humanimals is a dedicated and busy small animal veterinary practice. We are a Best Practice Accredited Hospital (the 3rd in the country to achieve this) and an internationally-accredited Cat-Friendly Clinic.
Surrounded by stunning beaches and fabulous wildlife.
There are excellent education facilities from primary through to university and numerous adventures throughout Otago to be had on your downtime.
- Qualified and NZVNA Accredited veterinary nurses
- Low-Stress Handling
- Complete in-house laboratory (IDEXX)
- Digital radiography
- Extensive and modern dental equipment, including digital radiography
- Theatre suite run to exceptionally high protocols backed up by external hygiene audits, and exacting anaesthesia monitoring with multi-parameters and dedicated staff
- Expanding orthopaedic services
- CE and VIN fully funded
- Evenly split roster 1:5 including on call
Monday - Friday 8am-7pm, Saturday 9am-4pm & Sunday 9:30am-3:30pm. On call 24/7.
Features of our clinic include:
- Five-vet team and large roster overlap to provide plenty of support.
- A supportive, enthusiastic and technically strong nursing team
- Strong practice manager to support you and have your back
- Well-equipped clean hospital with excellent facilities.
- Dedicated receptionists.
- Open 7 days a week with after-hours nursing support and excellent relationships with referral centres.
Our new team member:
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in small animal practice.
- Strong medical and surgical knowledge, high standards of clinical care.
- Has a post graduate qualification or in the process of post graduate studies.
- A warm, mature fun personality with extraordinary communication skills and an absolute team player.
- Someone who can connect with clients from all demographics and backgrounds.
- Someone who leads by example both in your professional duties and your staff interactions.
- Embraces and nurtures a family-friendly work environment.
- Display drive and a strong work ethic that will be appreciated and rewarded.
For further information contact Jwan Kattan on (+64) 0272139518 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.