Veterinary Surgeon opportunities in the UK – Visa sponsorship provided
At CVS Group plc, we are one of the largest integrated veterinary groups in Europe with over a 500 veterinary practice sites across the UK, Ireland and The Netherlands and over 7000 employees.
We have a clear purpose and vision, which is to give the best possible care to animals and to be the veterinary company people most want to work for. You can find out more about this via
We have fantastic opportunities for both full and part-time veterinary surgeons from around the world to join our community of vets across Small Animal, Farm & Equine and we are able to fully support and fund visa sponsorship.
Working for CVS, you will receive:
· Full support and funding for your visa to work in the UK (if required)
· Support and advice to ease your transition to the UK, such as opening a UK bank account and/or registering with the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
· Salaries that range up to £66,000 per year, dependant on experience, plus the opportunity to gain additional bonus
· Company Pension scheme
· Funded, supported and encouraged annual CPD
· RCVS and VDS fees paid
· Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption leave
· You can also benefit in the success of CVS by joining our CVS Sharesave scheme!
· Employee Assistance Programme – our people are our strongest asset and your health & wellbeing is vital to us!
· Discounted pet products and services
· In some instances, we can also offer relocation and/or accommodation support when you first move to the UK
· Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme and Perkbox
· Five weeks annual holiday leave per year plus Bank Holidays (or equivalent time off) AND the opportunity to purchase up to two additional weeks leave each year
· You will also gain an extra day’s holiday each year during your first five years of employment!
For more information and/or to take the next step in your veterinary career, please click 'apply now' and provide your contact information.
We will then contact you to discuss the different opportunities we have available for you and the different geographic locations across the UK that you could work in.
If would like to find out more before applying, please text or WhatsApp Lorna Mangto on +44 7787 222321.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Passionate about animal care