This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager with leadership skills to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Kapiti is located Paraparaumu on the Kapiti Coast and has been part of the community for many years.
A companion animal practice, the clinic has a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-kapiti/ [link removed]
About the Role
This role is perfect for an experienced Veterinary Nurse to progress their career. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Day-to-day administration including payroll, banking, debtors, creditors and inventory management
- Fostering an engaged team culture
- Mentoring & supporting junior nurses
This role will be full-time.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator and have leadership skills
- Experience in the Veterinary industry
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.