Customer Service Person
- Further your career with us – and have fun doing it within our TEAM!
- Exciting role ready for you to make your own
- Support a team passionate about client and animal care
- Fixed term, part time role, immediate start - January 2022
Our Values: Think Team, Do the right thing, Challenge, Commit and Deliver
Join Anexa Veterinary Services in a Customer Service and team support role as part of our Raglan team. This is a varied job where you will be an integral part the clinics customer services and supporting Veterinarians and Vet Nurses to provide exceptional care to clients and their animals.
Anexa Veterinary Services has 12 veterinary clinics across the Waikato and Hauraki Plains providing services to family pets, and both Dairy and Drystock Farmers. Each of our clinics is unique but at Anexa we are one team.
As an employee of Anexa, you will be part of a values driven, fun and supportive team, receive many staff benefits, including generous staff discounts and family fun days.
About the Clinic
Our Raglan clinic is a great place to work and there are significant opportunities to grow as part of a supportive team. They are driven to grow in all areas of the business and engaged in growing each of their team members professional skills through mutual support in their roles.
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing day-to-day operational support to the customer service team. You will be the first point of contact for our loyal clients, therefore strong communication and organizational skills are essential. The main duties are answering phones, booking on farm Vet visits and Small animal clinic visits, providing face to face customer services.
The team is made up of 3 Vet Nurses, 2 Customer Service Persons, 1 Companion Animal Veterinarian and 3 Mixed Practice Veterinarians.
The hours of this role are 8am-5pm Thursday and Friday and some Saturday morning work. There will be opportunities to pick up additional hours in this role based in Raglan and in our surrounding clinics.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering an exceptional customer experience to all clients and setting a high standard for the rest of the team.
• Customer service involving liaising with Vets regarding on farm and in clinic work, booking calls and completing month end activities.
• Supporting stock inventory of the clinic.
You will be an experienced Customer Service person looking for a career change, a Veterinary Customer Service person looking for an exciting new opportunity or an experienced administrator who is looking for a new challenge in a different industry.
What we are looking for in our Customer Service Person:
• Compassionate and good communication skills.
• Dedication to a high level of patient, client, and team care.
• Proactive approaches to management of clinic customer services and administration.
• Love to make a positive difference in all areas of your work.
NZ farming experience or experience in the Veterinary Industry is highly beneficial, but not essential in this role as well as stock and inventory management. If you are ready to join a fun and supportive team, make a difference where it counts, have a great sense of humour, and are committed to animal, client, and team care, then you should apply now.
How to Apply
To apply, please click "Apply now" and upload a covering letter outlining your current situation and summarising your relevant experience for this role along with an up-to-date CV.
If you have any questions about us or about the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Please note, applications will be screened on an incoming basis. Applications for this role will close on 8 September 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.