Customer Service Representative - Inventory Focus
Are you looking for an outstanding Customer Service opportunity which includes inventory responsibilities?
- Are you at ease chatting with clients from all walks of life?
- Do you pride yourself on providing outstanding customer service
We are on the hunt for a confident customer service representative, who is process driven with an eye for detail, to join our Winton team.
The successful candidate will take a lead in ordering and monitoring inventory supplies for our companion animal team across the Winton clinic, along with providing support to the wider retail team with inventory and ordering, and providing exceptional customer service and animal health supplies advice to both our farming and companion animal clients. This full time role will be required to work Monday to Friday (40 hours per week) with some additional Saturday work in the Invercargill clinic (approx. 9.00am - 1.30pm) on a rostered basis.
So if you can tick one or more of the following:
- Thrives on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Demonstrates initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Is good with a computer and administrative tasks requiring high attention to detail;
- Can demonstrate ability to refine and simplify processes;
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about farming;
- Holds previous experience in inventory ordering and control;
- Holds a qualification or experience in veterinary nursing;
- Has solid knowledge of agriculture and/or veterinary product sales;
- Holds previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
We’d love to hear from you!
VetSouth is a locally owned and operated clinic, and our team’s purpose is all about being Here for Good; doing our bit towards our client’s goals of happy healthy animals, successful and sustainable farms, and contributing to thriving local communities.
Just as important as what we do, is how we do it. So we value our staff loving what they do, making sure we get the job done right, striving to be one step ahead, and working as a team to be in it together.
Applications close Monday 6th September 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.