Receptionist | Harewood Veterinary Hospital
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Harewood Veterinary Hospital is a well-established small animal practice who pride themselves on giving great standards of care to both our patients and our clients. We are a close-knit and caring team who work hard and enjoy a good laugh along the way. We believe our daily medical rounds, which also include a check in with our team, are just one of the reasons we are a great place to work.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Full-time Receptionist to join our busy and dedicated team! The role will be around 75 hours per fortnight with rostered hours between 8am & 7:30pm. There are also 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Duties include but are not limited to answering phones, greeting customers, booking appointments, taking payments, ensuring front of house tidiness and cleanliness and general administration.
What’s on offer?
- Be a part of an amazing, tight knit team, committed to providing the best veterinary care possible!
- Opportunity to form special bonds with both clients and their pets
- Everyday sense of fulfilment where no two days are the same
- A rewarding place of work in a reputed clinic
- Paid parental leave with a return-to-work bonus
What you can offer us:
- Previous Veterinary or Medical reception experience is an advantage
- Exceptional level of customer service and communication skills
- Multitasking extraordinaire with attention to detail
- Professionalism and enthusiasm all in one!
- Reliability and strong time management
If you are passionate about pets and giving nothing but the best service to customers, we want to hear from you! The right candidate will possess a team spirit that will fit in perfectly with our close-knit team.
For further information about our clinic, please visit: https://harewoodvet.co.nz/
Your application has been successfully submitted.