This job is no longer accepting applications.
Why meeoooww there! That's cat for Hello! From us at ezyVet
Are you looking for a new tree to climb? A new couch to scratch or mouse to chase? Well we have an opportunity to get your whiskers twitching!
We are ezyVet - We providepremium cloud-based practice & workflow management softwaresolutions to veterinary businesses around the world. Our intuitive and innovativeezyVet & Vet Radarproducts transform the way our customers manage their clinics, specialist centres, hospitals or universities by giving them more time and the tools to better care for our furry friends. ezyVet & Vet Radar, powered by IDEXX, have over 200 employees sitting within the IDEXX family of 9k+. We've got offices in London, Dallas, and Auckland servicing an exponentially increasing customer base in over 18 countries. Join us on our mission to improve our customers' lives, grow the careers of our people, and raise the level of animal health care through technology.
So, how do you fit in? The Shared Services team is the powerhouse behind our passionate and successful global teams. As theOffice Coordinatoryou will gain an understanding of what goes into the operations of a global company and further your business knowledge. You will have the opportunity to build a strong network for yourself to plan, execute and deliver operational excellence. Have we got you purring yet?
What will you be doing daily?
- Procurement, merchandise, office management and facilities management
- Organise travel and accommodation for our travelling workforce (when COVID-19 allows!)
- Manage and deploy internal technology throughout our 3 offices (training is provided)
- Work directly with the global teams and drive a successful internal customer experience
- Build your network and create career opportunities
What will you bring?
- Passion for customer experience!
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Tech savvy with an ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Be a hardworking and driven go getter.
- Happy to work Tuesday-Saturday
It’s pretty exhilarating up here in the cloud, but it would be even better if you joined the flock.
If you are up for the challenge, you will join an amazing global success story, help build a culture that is the envy of the industry and revel in the delight of knowing you are a key part of something great!
Your application has been successfully submitted.