Senior Veterinary Nurse - Rotorua
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SENIOR VETERINARY NURSE (FULL TIME)
- Best Practice Accredited Clinic
- Purpose built clinic with full suite of equipment
- Support from our very experienced companion animal team
Vetora Bay of Plenty is excited to provide a position for an experienced Senior Veterinary Nurses to join our Rotorua team. Ideally, we are looking for full-time applicants but will consider part-time applications as well. The Vetora Bay of Plenty team operate out of five clinics in the Central North Island. This position is based at our purpose-built Animal Hospital in Rotorua.
The Rotorua companion animal hospital team work in a magnificent facility including four consult rooms, two surgical rooms, spacious prep room plus laboratory and diagnostic room. The Animal Hospital is fitted with the latest equipment including endoscopy, digital radiography, full dental suite, doppler, ultrasound, orthopaedic equipment and complete IDEXX in house laboratory.
About the Role
As an experienced Senior Veterinary Nurse, you already have an understanding of the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of a dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hands-on surgical and diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring and treatment
- Nurse consults
- Client relations
- Rostered Late-nights and after hours
- You genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- You work well both in a team and independently
- You have a high level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- You are a good communicator
- You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing along with a relevant qualification
What’s on Offer?
- The opportunity to assist in more complex surgical procedures
- A highly professional Vet practice with Best Practice Accreditation
- A fantastic location with an abundance of world-renowned recreational pursuits
- Full-time candidates can also expect:
- Medical and Surgical Health Insurance and Life Insurance
- NZVNA registration
- Generous staff discounts
If you have a strong work ethic, are enthusiastic and keen to join a dynamic and progressive team where you can explore and develop your skills plus work in a modern purpose-built veterinary facility then please apply now!
Please send your resume and covering letter to email@example.com [link removed] or apply online.
Applications close on 20 September 2021.
Only applicants who have the right to work in New Zealand permanently need apply.
Your application has been successfully submitted.