Groomer | Hastings
About PETstock: Having been recognised as a Retailer of the year, with 90% of our team being proud to work here & recommending PETstock as a great place to work, we’ve built a business based on family values and the passion for pets. Everyday we’re growing & expanding…and even after almost 20 years, this remains PETstock’s DNA!
With more than 160 sites across Australia and New Zealand, we’re proud to provide our customers with good old fashioned customer service, offering a wide range of products, food & services for all pets, big & small!
As a Groomer with PETstock, you’re valued for your craft & not only offered a remuneration rate above our competitors, but an opportunity to grow your long-term career!
This position has the opporunity to be of both a Part-Time or Full-Time capacity.
As a PETstock Dog Groomer, you will:
- Provide outstanding dog grooming services in store
- Coordinate the grooming salon and clients in conjunction with the Store Manager
- Make client bookings
- Assist store shop floor team when required
- Ensure you maintain breed clip and brand/product knowledge
- Work with the team to achieve and exceed sales targets
Our PURRfect PETstock person for this role, will have:
- Previous grooming experience and/or relevant qualifications (Must)
- Proven confidence and capability to handle a variety of dogs
- Experience with specific breed clips
- Be physically fit & able to lift 20kg stock
- Be flexible & able to work weekdays, weekends & public holidays on a rostered basis
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Be a ‘people person’ who cares about animals, their customers, team & the success of the store
PERKs of being a PETstock team member:
- State of the art equipment
- A strong commitment to your growth & development, with clear career pathways
- You will be recognised for your hard work & passion in our regular awards programs
- Significant employee discount for you, your family & your pets
- The opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of pets and their families through PETstock Assist, our in-house charitable foundation – for more info: https://www.petstock.co.nz/careers/PSA
- Access to PETstock’s #petspiration Health & Wellbeing program
- Free mental health counselling support services & discounted health care, banking & financial services
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of the PETstock family
If you want to be part of an organisation that is all about helping pets to inspire every person, every family every day, then this could just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! Apply online today!
For the best chance of standing out, upload your CV with a short cover letter telling us why you want to join PETstock. We look forward to receiving your application.
Want to know more? Follow us on LinkedIn | @petstock_people on Insta and PETstock Australia/NZ on Facebook along with checking out our careers site www.petstock.co.nz/careers
Your application has been successfully submitted.