Work from home Vet - Puppy Whelper/Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
WORK FROM HOME PUPPY CARER/VET NURSE
An amazing opportunity exists for a Vet Nurse or someone with relevant experience, who would like to work from home and be a part of the creation of our kennel free breeding program.
A bit about us… we are a small company who operate from Australia and New Zealand, who specialise in the breeding of rare, exotic bulldogs and we are looking to expand and begin a kennel free breeding program.
We require someone for Puppy Care, preferably a vet nurse or someone with similar experience, that lives in Christchurch, who would like to grow with us and be a part of our fun, easy going team.
Your job requirements and main responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the reproduction process.
- Communicating with other specialists.
- Taking dogs and pups to appointments.
- Whelping and general Puppy care (approximately 1 litter per month)
- Taking bloods if required.
- Maintaining a safe and sanitary work environment.
Your application has been successfully submitted.