Companion Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Sep 11, 2021
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full-time Veterinarian to join our fantastic Beach Road team!
- Competitive remuneration and partnership opportunity for the right candidate
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Beach Road is located in growing Papakura very close to motorway access and has been part of the local community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great team who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-beach-road/
About the Role
As a qualified Veterinarian you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Client consultations
- Hands-on small animal surgery & diagnostics
- Working collaboratively with your colleagues on patient cases
This role is full-time.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Have a Veterinary degree registerable in New Zealand
- Enjoy working in a busy small animal clinic
- Experience preferred but new grads welcome to apply
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Partnership opportunity – the option to partner for the clinic may be available for the right candidate
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location in growing Papakura, lots of nearby amenities & easy access
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so hours are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role please contact Raewyn Morgan firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Raewyn MorganE | email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.