Small Animal Veterinarian
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Closes: Sep 7, 2021
We are seeking an experienced veterinarian to join Barkes Corner clinic on a full-time basis.
- Looking for more work life balance?
- Like the sound of being based in Tauranga?
- Keen to work with a strong team?
We have an exciting and newly created opportunity within our friendly Barkes Corner Veterinary Clinic in Tauranga for an experienced Small Animal Veterinarian. This is a full-time position.
Barkes Corner Veterinary Clinic is a spacious, well equipped and purpose-built veterinary hospital.
Our friendly veterinary clinics and staff are passionate about healing,
rehabilitating and protecting animals from illness, injury and pain. We have a range of quality facilities in both clinics allowing us to provide medical, surgical, dental and emergency care for your pets.
We have the hospital facilities and equipment to provide a wide range of services including:
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgeries
- Penn HIP
- Small mammals/exotic species
- Dentistry (including X-ray)
- Full lab workup
You will be joining a strong and supportive team who enjoy working together and what they do.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified veterinarian with a minimum of 3 years clinical experience
- Degree recognition to practice and be registered in New Zealand
- Enjoys building rapport with clientele
- Exceptional time management and prioritisation of cases
- Thrives off a busy, stimulating work environment
- A friendly team-player that works well alongside support staff and vets
For more information or to apply, please contact Emma Transom
Emma Transom (Practice Manager)
Your application has been successfully submitted.