This job is no longer accepting applications.
Virbac New Zealand Ltd
Virbac New Zealand is a multinational organisation specialising in veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing, employing over 4,900 employees in over 100 countries.
Virbac New Zealand is a growing part of the Virbac family and plays a key role in manufacturing and distributing top quality animal health products to kiwi farmers and pet owners.
Based at our site in Hamilton, this role reports to the Packing Supervisor - Manufacturing. This role works in a packing team responsible for the manufacture, and packing of sterile pharmaceuticals. The position is a shift role operating Monday to Friday from 2:15pm to 10:45pm.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Manufacturing and packing animal health products to GMP standards
- Maintaining a high level of quality control
- Cleaning and maintaining a sterile work environment
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are adhered to
- Completing manufacturing documentation
- Assisting with process improvement and preventative maintenance initiatives
The following skills and attributes are essential to apply:
- Experience working with GMP or similar regulatory standards
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and an innovative thinker
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and develop
- Attention to detail will be one of your greatest attributes
- Ability to perform calculations, complete paperwork and understand standard operating procedures
- Critical to the role are good numeracy and literacy skills and you must be physically fit and reliable.
We seek interest from candidates with experience in the pharmaceutical, food, dairy or chemical industries.
Virbac offers a competitive remuneration including benefits.
To apply for this role you MUST already reside in New Zealand, be a NZ citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a visa.
Your application has been successfully submitted.