This job is no longer accepting applications.
What we can offer you:
- Generous Salary ranging $110k-$140k based on experience
- Collaborate with a large team of 7-8 full-time veterinarians and skilled nursing team
- Learn and undertake complex medical work-ups; imaging & surgery
- Competitive remuneration package aimed to improve upon current wage
- Receive support in a friendly and encouraging work environment
- VetEducation and VIN membership
- 4 weeks annual leave, KiwiSaver for NZ citizens
- Generous CPD Package: $1500+ allowance, paid study leave, support to undertake membership
- Access to our Veterinary Training Centres: https://www.veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/
- Join one of the largest networks of veterinary professionals across Australia and New Zealand
Our combined experience is over 50 years and we are committed to continually upgrading our knowledge and equipment. Due to continued growth, we are now a 7 FTE vet team and we’re looking for a full-time Veterinarian to join our awesome clinic. We are offering a generous above market salary for the right candidate.
We focus on further developments and will support special areas of interest you may have. This is a clinic where you can grow your skillset and advance your career whilst being supported along the way. Ideally, we’re looking for a July 2021 start however we can be flexible depending on availability.
About the clinic:
We’re a purpose-built practice with 3 spacious consulting rooms, 2 surgical suites, treatment/dental area, digital X-ray, high-end ultrasound and endoscopic imaging, in-house lab for blood work. Special interests are broad and varied spanning from soft tissue surgery, orthopaedics TTA/TTO, stem-cell therapy, chemotherapy, reproductive AI and surgical AI, and dentistry.
- Degree recognition to practice and be registered in New Zealand
- Minimum of 3 years’ clinical experience
- Strong medical AND/OR Surgical experience
- Enjoys building rapport with clientele
- Thrives off a busy, stimulating work environment
- A friendly team-player that works well alongside support staff and vets
For more information please contact Simone on +61 498 102 643 or email@example.com and look forward to a confidential process
Your application has been successfully submitted.