This job is no longer accepting applications.
Accounts Administrator Role
Waikato Equine Veterinary Centre is a full-service equine clinic located in the heart of Waikato. With our state-of-the-art facility and highly experienced team, we cater to all equine athletes and leisure horses with eleven veterinarians, eleven nurses, and eight office staff. We enjoy working as a team and providing the best possible service and care to our patients.
We are looking for a positive, friendly but hard-working accounts administrator to join our expanding team. This role mainly involves a considerable amount of data entry into our system (which needs to be entered accurately and in a timely manner), reconciliation of accounts, as well as various administrative tasks such as report writing, dealing with client queries etc. You will be responsible for day-to-day interactions with our external clients, veterinary surgeons and nursing team.
Our ideal candidate:
- A clear, concise, and pleasant communicator (both written and verbal).
- An eye for detail, with strong numerical skills.
- Above average skills in common computer suites such as Microsoft word, excel, outlook, drop box etc. We are happy to train the right person in the use of our inhouse veterinary software.
- Excellent customer service skills in answering phones, email queries and walk-in customers.
- Can hit the ground running and work well within a team environment.
- Great time management and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of the equine industry would be extremely advantageous.
- At least 2 years administration experience or receptionist experience.
Working with us:
This role gives you the opportunity to work together with a group of highly professional, passionate, and skilled colleagues in a fun working environment. We are exceptionally proud of our clinic, and our ideal candidate will be proud to work with us, and help the practice offer the best customer service possible.
Please apply directly with a cover letter and CV to the Office Manager - Genevieve Sadgrove at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.