VS A&E Full-Time Veterinary Nurses- 24hr Emergency
This job is no longer accepting applications.
VS A&E 24 hr Veterinary Emergency Hospital, AUCKLAND
Have you always had a passion for emergency and critical care nursing? Are you someone that thrives in a busy environment? Do you love being part of a supportive team? Now is your chance to join the VSA Nursing Team as a full-time nurse.
We are looking for full-time nurses to join our fast growing A&E team. Because we are open 24/7 we can offer the right applicant(s) shift times that would suit their lifestyle, don’t be put off by thinking emergency nursing only means nightshifts. Contact us to see if we have the perfect role for you.
Veterinary Specialist Aotearoa- Sylvia Park
- Emergency veterinary hospital based near Sylvia Park, Auckland.
- A very competitive starting wage with experience taken into consideration.
- Have a look at our website : www.vsahospital.co.nz and take a tour through our hospital.
The basics about us
- VS A&E is a 24hour emergency practice, based at Veterinary Specialist Aotearoa in Mt Wellington, Auckland
- Our hospital philosophy is to provide EXCEPTIONAL CARE TOGETHER – for each other, for our referring vets and for our patients.
- Our A&E service provides 24hour emergency care to a wide variety of pets and clients across Auckland and beyond.
- We have everything you need to offer an excellent standard of veterinary nursing care.
- Full training in the VSA way given, all you need to bring is your drive for learning and career development.
If you are
- Are a diploma qualified or equivalent nurse.
- Someone with a growth mindset who wants to be a part of continuing to build our amazing practice.
- Engaged by the varied and interesting caseload from the diverse range of clients, where no two days are the same.
- Someone who thrives in a team environment, who will take the initiative to develop and use your nursing skills to the best of your ability.
and looking for a hospital that will give you
- Support and opportunity to upskill your nursing to the next level.
- An amazing, supportive team all working together to provide the highest standard of care for our patients, that you can be proud to be a part of,
- Endless career opportunities,
- And a great work life balance – our A&E clinic is open 24hours a day so you will be on a rotating roster allowing you to be able to plan your life with plenty of notice.
Then get in touch – you might be the person we are looking for!
We take great pride in our nursing team and endeavour to support a positive and healthy work force.
How to apply
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
Previous work in an emergency /referral is not essential.
You are welcome to make a confidential enquiry or submit your CV and cover letter to the VSA Head Nurse, Sarah Ball by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.