This job is no longer accepting applications.
Franklin Vets is a progressive Veterinary practice with 10 clinics servicing the South Auckland, North Waikato and Thames and Coromandel Districts. If you’re a payroll whiz, we need you to take charge of managing payroll processes for our growing team of around 160. Based in our Support Office, this role is part-time with some flexibility around hours and days worked.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be working closely with the wider Support Office team, as well as our Veterinary clinics, with responsibility for ensuring payroll is processed accurately and on time. You’ll also manage all payroll related queries from the business and keep management informed of any employment legislation changes that could impact payroll. In other words, it’s up to you to make sure our payroll processes run efficiently and to provide excellent customer service.
You will ideally have:
- 5 years experience as a payroll administrator in a medium sized business
- A good eye for detail, be process driven and accurate
- Excellent communication skills with a strong emphasis on service delivery
- A strong working knowledge of payroll legislation, leave entitlements, PAYE, Income Tax and Kiwisaver is essential
- Systems oriented with good analytical skills, experience with HRIS systems and the ability to ensure accurate data for the generation of reports and metrics.
- Superb Excel skills and experience with IMS or similar payroll system experience
If you’re keen to become part of a growing, friendly team that is focused on meeting the needs of our clients and providing the very best veterinary care, apply online with a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Your application has been successfully submitted.