Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you enjoy interacting with cats and dogs, pet owners and farmers? If so, we have an exciting opportunity to join our enthusiastic and dedicated team at our growing Balclutha clinic.
Our Customer Service Representatives provide exceptional customer service and animal health supplies advice to our pet owners and farming clients, along with providing support to the wider team with inventory and other administrative tasks as required. We are looking for someone who has a passion for getting to know our clients and understand their needs, as well as being part of a proactive team. Clinic hours include some late nights (until 7.00pm) and Saturdays (10.00am - 1.00pm).
So if you can tick one or more of the following:
- Thrive on providing high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service;
- Have a solid knowledge of agriculture and/or veterinary product sales;
- Are enthusiastic and passionate about rural communities;
- Demonstrate initiative and can pick up new skills quickly;
- Are good with a computer and administrative tasks requiring attention to detail;
- Hold a qualification or experience in veterinary nursing (a bonus but not necessary);
- Have previous experience in the agricultural or veterinary industry.
We’d love to hear from you!
VetSouth and Balmoral Veterinary Service have recently merged to make a stronger veterinary service called VetSouth Balclutha. Our clinic is locally owned and operated, and our team’s purpose is all about being “Here for Good”; doing our bit towards our clients goals of happy healthy animals, successful and sustainable farms, and contributing to thriving local communities.
Just as important as what we do, is how we do it. So we value our staff loving what they do, making sure we get the job done right, striving to be one step ahead, and working as a team to be in it together.
Applications close Wednesday 11 August 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.