This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you someone with a great sense of humour who is looking for a role where you can make a difference? Our Product Procurement team is made up of people like this and are looking for a like-minded person to join our team.
Vet NZ’s mission is to provide better veterinarian services for rural NZ, and to be one step ahead through innovation, leadership and continual improvement.
The Product Procurement team help the Vet NZ group maximise value and make business decisions by providing data and insights, maintaining the product database and supporting business processes (such as Stocktake and Supply Chain Management). We are a supportive team in a rapidly changing environment and we are looking for someone to help us get the job done right.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be accurate and have an eye for detail
- Be keen to learn and highly self motivated
- Be proactive, positive and adaptable
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Enjoy a good laugh with your colleagues
The successful applicant will help:
- Maintain the Product Database
- Provide tools to help with product forecasting
- Provide data and insights to support decision making
- Build meaningful connections with other departments in the business
- Identify and implement process improvements
This is an excellent opportunity to join our company in a period of exciting growth. By nature of our changing environment this role will grow and change alongside the successful applicant.
VetNZ is all about Here for Good, these being the priorities our team has defined and strives for:
- Happy healthy animals
- Career and personal development of our people
- Being here for the long haul
- Successful and sustainable farms
- Positive rural health (physical, mental and social)
- Thriving local communities
- And a better NZ inc.
If this resonates with you, we would love to hear from you. Please contact us if you would like to view the full position description.
Applications close Monday 9th August 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.