Animal Care Assistant
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We have a fantastic opportunity to get in and establish yourself as a skilled and passionate professional in an environment with excellent support and facilities.
- Our hospital philosophy is to provide Exceptional Care Together – for each other, for our referring vets, and for our patients.
- Full training in the VSA way given, all you need to bring is your drive for learning and career development.
- Have a look at our website: www.vsahospital.co.nz and take a tour through each of the hospital departments
- We have a fantastic opportunity to get in and establish yourself as a skilled and passionate professional in an environment with excellent support and facilities.
- hold a Certificate in Veterinary Nursing
- are calm and confident
- a self-starter who approaches tasks with enthusiasm
- able to deliver high-quality care to our patients
- capable of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with clients and gain their trust and respect, especially in stressful times.
and looking for a hospital that will give you
- Support and opportunity to upskill your nursing to the next level.
- A supportive team all working together to provide the highest standard of care for our patients, that you can be proud to be a part of,
- And a great work-life balance. Our nursing roster consists of 4 x 10-hour shifts per week
Then get in touch – you might be the person we are looking for!
All skill levels will be considered, whether you are newly qualified or more experienced. All we ask is for you to be passionate and willing to learn, alongside adopting our ethos of providing exceptional care together.
We take great pride in our nursing team and endeavour to support a positive and healthy workforce.
How to apply
You must be legally able to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
Previous work in a referral hospital is not essential.
Your application has been successfully submitted.