Training Specialist Animal Monitoring - Mid/Lower Canterbury
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Allflex Livestock Intelligence and MSD Animal Health are joining together for an exciting period of growth. This business is transforming into a multifaceted livestock health solution provider with a diversified portfolio of OTC and S4 medications, vaccines and innovative technology products. We are building a new kind of animal healthcare business – one that is focused on disease prevention and on-going animal health monitoring.
ALLFLEX is the world leader in the design, development, manufacturing and delivery of solutions for animal identification, monitoring, farm management and traceability. Our data driven solutions are used by farmers and companies to manage hundreds of millions of animals worldwide. By putting intelligent, actionable management information into farmer’s hands, our solutions empower farmers to act in a timely manner to trace animals and safeguard their health and wellbeing, while achieving optimal production outcomes for a healthy and sustainable food supply.
Our New Zealand MSD Animal Health business is a key part of the Global Animal Health division which is a trusted leader in veterinary medicine, dedicated to the health and well-being of animals. We are a global team of professionals working together to make a positive difference in animal care and the world’s food supply and have a deep sense of responsibility towards our customers, consumers, animals, society and our planet. We offer one of our industry’s most innovative portfolio of products, services and technologies that serve to prevent, treat, and control diseases across all major farm and companion animal species.
This is a new role to support our growing business.
As a Training Specialist - Animal Monitoring mid/lower Canterbury, you will be reporting to the Training Co-Ordinator, you will:
- Be responsible for the training and support of our new and existing monitoring customers
- Drive awareness of Animal Monitoring Technologies
- Travel extensively across the lower South Island working directly with our dairy farmer customers
- Some wider travel around New Zealand may be required
- Support our sales team as required
Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to assess our customers training needs and deliver tailored programs to suit these needs
- Monitor and evaluate training programs effectiveness, success and ROI
- Good computer and technology skills
- Ability to plan, multi task and manage time efficiently
- Understanding of dairying in New Zealand
- Strong relationship management skills and a customer first approach
- Genuine passion for the agricultural industry, particularly the dairy sector
- A full, current New Zealand drivers licence
What We Offer
- A fantastic opportunity to join a global market leader working at the forefront of industry technology and innovation
- Competitive salary and fully maintained tool of trade vehicle
This really is a great opportunity for a Training Specialist – Animal Monitoring to join a forward-thinking, innovative business where your ideas can really make an impact. If you are keen to work with talented and professional cross-functional agile teams I encourage you to apply.
To learn more about us, visit www.allflex.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.