Clinic Coordinator & Veterinary Nurse
This job is no longer accepting applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Nurse with leadership experience or aspirations to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on personal development – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinics
CareVets Hamilton South is located in southern Hamilton and has been part of the community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great small team who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: https://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-hamilton-south/ [link removed]
About the Role
As an experienced Veterinary Nurse, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. As someone with an interest in helping our clinic run smoothly you’ll be involved in the behind the scenes admin and helping our staff to achieve. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hand-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Day-to-day administration including payroll, banking, debtors, creditors and inventory management
- Fostering an engaged team culture
- Mentoring & supporting staff
This role will be full-time.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator and have leadership skills
- Experience in management and the Veterinary industry preferred
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience and role type
- Strong focus on personal development with an ongoing focus on your career interests
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
Your application has been successfully submitted.