Experienced Vet Nurse -Part Time
The key competencies we are looking for include;
- An excellent communicator with good people skills who enjoys being part of a team
- High standards of care & compassion for patients and clients
- Anaesthetic monitoring confidence
- IV catheter placement
- Familiarity with dental scale and polishes
- Blood sampling
- Laboratory techniques e.g. sampling, slide staining, smear preparation
- Digital x-ray use
- The role will also involve some reception duties so confidence in product knowledge and the ability to deliver animal health advice to clients is essential.
The Cambridge Pet Vet & The Cow Vets operate out of a modern purpose built facility in the heart of Cambridge. The pet hospital has many features including a sterile surgical theatre, a dedicated dental theatre with digital dental x-rays, a digital x-ray suite, separate dog, cat and isolation wards and a boarding cattery.
Our team of 3 vets & 5 nurses offers the highest level of service, and prides itself on developing personal and caring relationships with our clients. Our mix of young but experienced vets and qualified nurses ensures we have a progressive attitude to the delivery of veterinary services in all areas of the practice.
Check out our practice at www.cambridgepetvets.co.nz. If this is the role you have been looking for then reply with CV to Mark O'Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application has been successfully submitted.