Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Stoke Veterinary Hospital is located in Stoke, Nelson. Nelson is a vibrant seaside city that offers fantastic beaches, amazing food, an active arts community and access to some of the most spectacular National Parks in New Zealand. It’s a location for everyone and a magnet for outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers offering incredible beaches nestled against the northern end of the Southern Alps.
The Stoke Hospital has been servicing the Nelson community for the past 30 years in our purpose-built facility on Songer Street. We are proud to support the local and wider community with all their families companion animal needs.
Our team are very experienced, highly skilled and many came specially to live in this fantastic area of NZ to access all that the great outdoors and Nelson’s relaxed lifestyle and climate has to offer -work life balance is important to us! Our team are focused on delivering high standards of medical and surgical care and excellence in client service.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon to join our friendly team. We are looking for someone with the energy and drive to make a real difference, with a commitment and passion for quality practice and high standards of care, along with a great team spirit.
What we can offer you:
- Access to practical training programs through our purpose-built Veterinary Training Centres (https://veterinarytrainingcentre.com.au/)
- Continuing education allowance and study leave allowance per annum
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals in New Zealand
- Access to our generous staff health insurance package
- Endless opportunities with the possibility of working across any one of our VetPartners clinics in Australia and New Zealand.
- Relocation allowance, if applicable.
- A light After Hours roster and excellent work-life balance
What you can offer us:
- BVSc or equivalent, and registration to practice in New Zealand
- An experienced and confident Companion Animal Veterinarian
- Strong surgical skills to support our experienced medical team will be advantageous
- A commitment to provide exceptional patient standards of care and go the extra mile for our clients and patients.
- Ability to work as a part of a highly functional team as well as be confident to work independently when needed.
- Exceptional communication and client relationship building skills.
This position offers a negotiable base salary range of $70,000 - $100,000 (pro rata for part-time), dependent on the suitable applicant’s skills and experience. Whilst we seek to source applicants who meet the above criteria and skill set, alternative applicant’s may still be considered. In these cases, the base salary is subject to change to suit.
Your application has been successfully submitted.