Totally Vets is a dynamic veterinary company, providing services and products in the Manawatu, Horowhenua, Tararua and Taumarunui areas for companion, equine, and production animals.
Our business thrives on talented people providing superior care and advice for the health, wellbeing, and performance of animals. Our business is committed to achieving a challenging Mission. When you join us, you become part of that effort.
We have an exciting full-time opportunity for a Vet Nurse to join our Tararua Vet Services Dannevirke clinic, which covers the Tararua and lower Hawkes Bay areas.
We are a client centric business and put our customers and patients at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be in a great working environment, part of a friendly team and be provided with great benefits and opportunities CPD within the wider business.
- Providing excellent standards of care for our patients and clients
- Assisting with in clinic consultations and large animal work
- General nursing and clinic administration tasks
- Utilize technology and equipment management
- Assisting with anaesthesia surgical procedures
- Monitoring care of patients and follow up after surgery
We are looking for a person who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic level of customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to show empathy and respond to customer and patient needs
- A Veterinary Nurse or Technician Qualification
- You must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment whilst maintaining a friendly and enjoyable working atmosphere
- Have initiative and a pro-active work ethic
Totally Vets actively encourages our employees to learn and progress, and there is scope here to develop your skills in whatever your area of interest. You will have access to an enviable range of expertise within the wider Totally Vets group as well as working alongside some very experienced vets in the Dannevirke clinic.
This position is a full-time position, which includes participation in a weekend clinic roster and some late nights.
Please apply by email or post, including your current CV and cover letter, by 13th August to Buffy Lock, Clinic Manager at email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.