IT Help Desk Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
- Great opportunity to kick-start your IT career
- Fantastic opportunity to join a great NZ organisation, making a difference to every New Zealander
Asia Pacific Healthcare Group provides pathology services to 13 District Health Boards and has more than 2,000 staff operating across its network of 25 laboratories and 150 collection centres. More recently, the company has been conducting around 40% of all COVID-19 testing in New Zealand, the largest of any single service provider.
APHG is also New Zealand's largest human and veterinary pathology network operating as Labtests Auckland, Northland Pathology, Taranaki Pathology Services, Southern Community Laboratories, Wellington SCL, Canterbury SCL, Medlab South & Gribbles Veterinary Pathology providing pathology services to 75 per cent of New Zealand's population.
Our IT Department is seeking a Help Desk Analyst for a permanent full-time role, based in either our Auckland or Wellington office. As a member of the APHG Shared Services team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the continued success of the company and you will be responsible for IT Help Desk support for our growing NZ client base and internal customers.
We are looking for an analyst with experience in all facets of Help Desk support. The Help Desk team is integral to our daily operations. They ensure our employees have the tools they need to assist our customers and are responsible for daily desktop operations including, but not limited to:
- Computer delivery & setup
- Evaluating, tracking, escalating, managing and then ensuring timely closure of all requests reported to Help Desk
- User account creation and general workstation support
This is an extremely busy role at times and demands a highly efficient, technically talented individual with the ability to communicate in technical and layman's terms with customers.
- 1-2 years help desk experience, preferably supporting Microsoft desktops/laptops
- Basic Active Directory admin - new accounts, mailboxes, distribution groups, security groups
- Relevant IT qualification
- Understanding of project management principles
- ITIL V3 foundation certification (preferred)
- Experience with basic networking and network printing
- Advanced written and oral communication skills
- Expert interpersonal/customer services skills
- Ability to present ideas in a business- and user-friendly language
- Expert analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- You will be extremely professional, and present a calm and proactive approach
- Methodical and analytical in troubleshooting
- Thrive in a busy help desk environment, with the ability to multi-task
- Fast learner and always eager to expand your technical knowledge
- Passionate about exceptional customer service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High standard of documentation skills
Applications Close: 29 Jul 2021
Your application has been successfully submitted.