This job is no longer accepting applications.
Meoooww! That's cat for hello from the team here at ezyVet!
Stripes or spots? Feathers or leathers? If you saw a cat with scales and a fish with fur, would you notice what was out of place? What we're trying to say is do you have a keen eye of detail, quality and making sure that stuff just works? Great! Because we have an opportunity for you.
So who are we? We're ezyVet! We providepremium cloud-based practice management software solutionto veterinary businessesaround the world. TheezyVet & Vet Radarsoftware helps our customers manage their clinics, specialist centres, hospitals or universities in intuitive and innovative ways giving them more time and the tools to better care for our furry friends. Software and animals - quite the pairing! Are your whiskers twitching yet?
If you're a house cat ready to release your inner lion, we're growing at a rapid pace and are looking for people to grow with us - we're looking for a customer centricTest Analystto add to our QA team! This will be an opportunity to really get you purring.
We're looking for the finest felines to preen and groom our software to be the best it can be for our customers. We'll admit we're all manual right now, but the ultimate goal is to move towards automation in the future. This growth in the QA team will help us get there.
How you do it
- Identify, plan and execute required testing for the release of bug fixes and new features
- Proactively investigate key problem areas of the ezyVet software suite, suggesting thorough test plans and executing on the testing roadmap
- Maintain the user testing suite focusing on continuous improvement
- Provide clear and concise status updates throughout the testing process
- Document test plans and report on success and failures for future learnings
- Create and maintain tip top user documentation.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of relevant user testing experience
- Detail orientated, methodical and process driven
- Experience using Jira and confluence
- Prior experience working in an agile environment
- An understanding of cloud-based, SaaS software and automation testing a bonus
Our goal is to get ahead of the backlog and automate manual processes wherever possible without sacrificing quality. If you are up for the challenge we'd love to hear from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.