Senior Veterinary Nurse
Senor Veterinary Nurse – Full Time
Elles Road Veterinary Centre is a privately owned small animal practice. We take pride in what we do and provide high quality care for all pets.
We currently have a vacancy for a full time Veterinary Nurse (or 2x Part-time Veterinary Nurses ) who will fit in well with our existing team, with an immediate start date.
We are open 7 days a week and the successful candidate will need to be able to work between 8am-6pm. You will also need to be prepared to work outside of the normal business hours, due to being on call. You will be rostered for weekend work, every third to fourth weekend, so will need to be available for this, but will get time off during the week.
Successful applicants would need to meet the following criteria:
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
- Enthusiastic and compassionate.
- Have flexibility when it comes to hours worked.
- A professional and approachable demeanour.
- Be trustworthy, loyal and sincere.
Continuing education is encouraged and supported. It is also required for your NZVNA registration. Our nurses are expected to use a full range of practical skills. You can be assured your training and experience will not be wasted, and you will gain valuable new skills and you will be well supported in your role.
Please submit your CV and cover letter ASAP to:
Elles Road Veterinary Centre
226 Elles Road, Strathern
Your application has been successfully submitted.