Veterinary Nurse Positions Available
We require highly motivated, caring professionals with good initiative to join our quality clinical team at Rolleston Veterinary Services. We have two positions available Head Veterinary Nurse and part time Veterinary Nurse.
We are a fully equipped clinic with digital radiography, full in-house blood machines, blood pressure, multi-parameter veterinary monitoring system, ECG, fluid pumps, ultrasonography and endoscopy. We have dedicated Receptionists, allowing you to focus almost 100% on your nursing duties. We will encourage you to utilise your skills. Full training provided as well as ongoing learning opportunities.
- Full time Head Veterinary Nurse
We are looking for nurses with 3-4 years minimum experience in Companion Animal practice, with an interest in Leadership to apply for the position of Head Veterinary Nurse. The position is full time 40 hours a week Monday - Friday and one in every four Saturdays.
As a progressive practice we want our staff to achieve their potential. The head nurse role will allow you to:
- Oversee a great team of veterinary nurses. You will assist them with their professional development, participate in regular staff reviews and assist with the implementation of new nurse-based initiatives.
- Manage nursing rosters, oversee stock control, and manage equipment maintenance.
- Liaise with management to represent nursing issues to the business.
- Be part of our nursing team providing a very high standard of nursing care.
- Part Time Veterinary Nurse
We are seeking a qualified Veterinary Nurse with a passion for animals and providing a high standard of animal care. The position is part time, approximately 33 hours per week across 5 days Monday to Friday, and one in every four Saturdays. As the practice continues to grow, this position will develop into a full-time position.
Duties include normal clinic hygiene maintenance, in-patient and client care as well as high level surgical and medical nursing. Responsibilities include placing I/V catheters, venepuncture, patient pain monitoring and management, assisting with diagnostic procedures and running blood work on our in-house analysers.
Expressions of interest to Nicky Brooker
Rolleston Veterinary Services Ltd.
5 Brookside Road
Phone 03 347 9682
Your application has been successfully submitted.