Companion Animal Veterinarian
Closes: Feb 29, 2024
Organisation/clinic: Vet Services Napier
Position type: Companion Animal Veterinarian
We are looking for a Small Animal Veterinarian to join our expanding Napier team.
Our ideal candidate would have 2 years + experience as a companion animal veterinarian that is comfortable with routine small animal work and surgery.
About this role:
- You would be working alongside a team of four full-time and three part-time veterinarians, nine skilled and qualified veterinary nurses, and five support staff all helping in providing excellent veterinary medicine.
- You will enjoy a varied mix of consultations, internal medicine, and surgeries including soft-tissue and orthopaedics.
- You will have an opportunity to follow areas of special interest. We currently have veterinarians following interests in pocket pet, bird and exotic animals medicine, equine medicine, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, acupuncture and rehabilitation therapies and ultrasonography.
Our offering to you:
- We are a family friendly clinic who support a genuine work life balance.
- We have a fantastic client base and long-standing connection with our community working with pet owners, bird sanctuaries, the National Aquarium and the SPCA.
- We offer a great supportive collegian environment, generous remuneration, birthday, and long services leave, health insurance and a continued personal development package.
- Our newly built clinic has top equipment including all in-house blood and cytology analysers, a CR digital radiology unit, dental radiology, ultrasound and more.
- You will have the opportunity to upskill in a variety of areas while being supported by senior staff across all Vet Services clinics.
- Our after-hours roster is shared with our Hastings branch and weekend rotation is 1:6, followed by two days off during the week.
About Vet Services:
Vet Services has four mixed practice veterinary clinics across the Hawke's Bay and Dannevirke regions. As a locally owned business, we have a friendly and approachable management team who want the best outcomes for their staff and clients are all actively working within the business. The collaboration of teams across four locations offers a fantastic workplace culture with lots of support to staff and a comprehensive veterinary service for both the client and animals' benefit.
If you are ready to make the next move in your career, or are interested in learning more, please contact our Practice Manager at email@example.com
Practice Manager, Head Veterinarian
P | +64 6 843 5308
A | 170 Taradale Road, Napier