Casual Vet Nurse
Are you an experienced and compassionate Vet nurse looking to join our dynamic and fun teams in Palmerston North? Look no further, our well established, multi vet/nurse Palmerston North based clinics are seeing a casual vet nurse to become an integral part of our team.
Your qualifications, caring nature and love of animals are essential to your success in this role. In addition, these qualities are important to us:
- A recognised Diploma in Veterinary Nursing or equivalent qualification
- Proficient in all-round clinical and surgical nursing with at least one year’s experience working as a vet nurse
- Customer service experience, and you work well in a team
- Computer skills and don’t mind learning new technology
- You’re passionate about the veterinary industry and high standards of patient care
What we’re offering:
- Fun, friendly and knowledgeable teams, who really care about each other.
- Flexible working hours
- Fantastic equipment, including ultrasound
- Central support team made up of experienced veterinary professionals
- The chance to be a part of a supportive local team and national clinical group
Animates Vetcare is a Rainbow Tick Certified employer.
If you’re ready to bring your skills and passion to a place where your love for animals can shine, we’d love to hear from you!
If you would like to arrange a confidential conversation regarding this role, please email Hayley – Hparker@vetcaregroup.co.nz