Seeking an enthusiastic, physically competent animal lover able to bring experience from a background in administration or business to take on a role of Kennel Receptionist within a busy boarding and daycare facility.
The role generally requires assisting a busy reception team in the day-to-day operations.
- Meeting and greeting customers, with their dogs, to check them in to either daycare, boarding, and grooming.
- Making bookings, for both boarding and grooming.
- Answering emails and phone calls
- Checking pets in and out using Petlinx, taking payments by eftpos.
- Be able to give clear instructions in relation to the animals.
- Be physically fit and reliable.
- Be trustworthy.
- Ensure all aspects for the animal’s welfare in our care are met.
- Must be able to work well within a team and by yourself.
Training will be given in relation to the software we use. However, a working knowledge, practical hands-on experience of working with animals is an advantage.
As the business runs 7 days a week you will be required to work irregular hours, weekends and public holidays. They may be required to fill in when employees call in sick or must miss work.