Senior Vet Nurse | Harewood Vet Hospital
Harewood Veterinary Hospital is a well-established small animal practice based in Bishopdale, Christchurch providing outstanding care to dogs, cats, pocket pets and birds. Our experienced and dedicated team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses are committed to providing the highest level of care to our loyal clients.
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Full-time Senior Vet Nurse to join our busy and dedicated team! The role will be 35-38 hours per week and include 1 in 4 Saturdays.
The right candidate will have a commitment and passion for high level patient and client care and the ability to work independently and as part of a team, whilst demonstrating strong communication skills, along with having a collaborative team approach.
What’s on offer?
- Remuneration, commensurate with experience
- The opportunity to be a part of an amazing, tight knit team, committed to providing the best veterinary care possible!
- Paid parental leave with a return-to-work bonus
- Health insurance after meeting the qualifying period
- FREE access to our purpose-built training centre based in Christchurch
- Generous CPD allowance
What we are looking for:
- A minimum three years’ experience in Veterinary Nursing with appropriate Veterinary Nursing qualifications
- Exceptional surgical nursing skills
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Willingness to assist and guide junior Vet Nurses
For further information about our clinic, please visit: https://harewoodvet.co.nz
Your application has been successfully submitted.