Technical Support Representative (Veterinary Diagnostics)
IDEXX is continuing to grow and innovate and as a result we are currently seeking driven individuals with a customer centric mindset to join our ANZ Customer Experience team, based in Hamilton.
As a Customer & Technical Support Representative you will play a critical role in keeping our veterinary customer’s in-house diagnostic equipment operational and ultimately keeping pets healthy. You will use your advanced analytical and problem-solving skills to get to the root cause of issues, resolve them and keep our customers happy.
This role is perfect for graduates wanting to kick-start their career in the animal health industry, or for experienced call centre or animal health professionals looking for the opportunity to grow their career with a global market leader.
The successful candidate
- The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, goal-oriented, and a strong collaborator.
- You will be someone that is passionate about creating an outstanding customer experience and have demonstrable experience working in a customer-facing environment where you have provided exceptional service to customers.
- You will be a master problem solver with fine attention to detail, while leveraging your strong organizational skills in a multi-tasking environment
- Superb listening and communication (verbal and written) skills are a must. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to establish rapport quickly are equally important qualities to have.
- This is not an IT Helpdesk role! You will need strong computer and technical skills, with the aptitude to learn applicable software and hardware. Some networking and/or software support will be of benefit, but is not essential. You will have the ability to impart technical information in simple terms.
- Experience in a veterinary practice, laboratory setting, technically related field, and/or contact center environment is highly regarded, as is a passion for the animal health industry.
What we can offer?
- Competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits, while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
- Ongoing health and wellness activities, platforms and programs, as well as 2 days paid voluntary community leave entitlements per annum
- Ongoing training and investment in people, including product training and professional skill development.
- A flexible working environment and free onsite parking when needed.
- Yes, we have ‘bring your pet to work’ days!!
- Most importantly, this role offers you an opportunity to make a difference and positively impact the community alongside a fantastic local team who pursue our purpose with passion
We’re proud of the work we do, because our work matters. An innovation leader in every industry we serve, we follow our Purpose and Guiding Principles to help pet owners worldwide keep their companion animals healthy and happy, to ensure safe drinking water for billions, and to help farmers protect livestock and poultry from disease. We have customers in over 175 countries and a global workforce of over 9,000 talented people.
So, what does that mean for you?
We enrich the livelihoods of our employees with a positive and respectful work culture that embraces challenges and encourages learning and discovery. At IDEXX, you will be supported by competitive compensation, incentives, and benefits while enjoying purposeful work that drives improvement.
Let’s pursue what matters together.
If you are passionate about making a difference and being rewarded for your efforts, please APPLY or contact Kathryn Kelly, Talent Acquisition Specialist - Kathryn-Kelly@idexx.com or visit careers.idexx.com/us/en/anz or www.idexx.com.au/en-au to learn more about IDEXX.
Your application has been successfully submitted.