Senior Veterinary Nurse
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to parental leave cover, commencing February 2024. Vetora Waikato has multiple clinics with potential opportunities that may also lead to a permanent role in the future.
Vetora is a large, modern and diverse club veterinary practice, currently employing over 140 staff across the Waikato region.
Working as a Vet Nurse in our Putaruru clinic, you will be responsible for providing high standards of care for your patients and clients. Your role will involve all aspects of vet nursing such as in-patient and out-patient care, nurse consults and assisting vets in all areas including surgery. There will be general clinic administrative tasks and the expectation for you to participate in rostered Saturday mornings.
To be successful in this role you will need to have a minimum of 5 years experience, be comfortable working with and running a large, busy team, with a strong focus on outstanding customer service, high standards and excellent performance of veterinary nursing.
- Experience in running a team with proven leadership skills.
- Experience in Anaesthesia monitoring and medicating of patients.
- Strong admin skills and recording accuracy.
- Strong knowledge of stock management.
- Hands on approach to your work.
- Ability to work both within a team and on your own.
- Able to build strong lasting relationships with our clients and provide a consistently high level of customer service.
- Relevant nursing qualification.
- Strong communication and people skills.
If you are committed to high standards, have a pro-active attitude and enjoy working in a strong team environment with a focus on having fun whilst providing customer focused results please apply using the Seek link below.
If you have any questions about the role or would like to have a confidential chat, please contact the clinic manager Jess Hawkes via email: firstname.lastname@example.org