Vet Services has five locally owned clinics covering Hawke’s Bay, Tararua and Wairarapa regions. The combined skills of our veterinarians from our five locations creates a comprehensive veterinary service for our customers and their animals.
At Vet Services we pride ourselves on being a long-standing member of the communities we serve by supporting a range of industry and community groups, teams, and events.
Do you like working in a dynamic workplace with a great bunch of people? Are you an administration superstar who can juggle multiple tasks? Are you results-driven with a passion for efficiency and improvement?
We are looking for an awesome all-rounder who leads from the front and is capable of managing the day-to day operations of our Hastings clinic. As Clinic Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Staff management and day to day supervision including rosters
- Debt management and client finance arrangements
- Helping drive clinic performance - financial and non-financial
- Support for staff and management team with reports and administration
- Ensuring the team delivers first-class customer service
- Overseeing companion animal retail logistics and sales
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- A people person that can drive performance and constant improvement
- Excellent administration experience and strong organisational skills
- Confidence with financial reporting and cash management
- Ability to multi-task in a busy veterinary environment
- High level of computer literacy and familiarity with system networks
- Can do attitude
- Flexibility to show initiative and work well under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Shows a calm and confident personality
This is a busy and varied role, working with a great team of caring professionals and you’ll be performing an exciting and challenging role that is fully supported. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please forward your application, complete with CV and two current references to:
The Practice Manager
Vet Services Hastings
801 Heretaunga Street West
Or Submit your CV here
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received – act fast to ensure you don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Your application has been successfully submitted.