Customer Service Superstar
Our client is an internationally owned company with a local feel based in Mount Maunganui. Capes Medical is a leader in their field and are seeking a Customer Service Superstar to join their team.
Capes Medical have a strong set of values and operate a customer centric business. They pride themselves on great service, have a strong reputation in the market and offer a broad range of medical supplies to their customers and suppliers throughout New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This Customer Service role is an opportunity to take your outstanding customer service skills to the next level in a friendly company which provides job security and stability. Your primary function will be to ensure all customers and suppliers are serviced to a high level at all times. You will enjoy interacting with customers over the phone as well as providing outstanding face to face customer service in a retail-based environment. You will have strong computer skills with a high attention to detail.
If you have come from a medical, healthcare, laboratory or veterinary background this would be beneficial.
Sound like you?
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Proven Customer Service and/or Phone Sales experience.
- Knowledge of the medical and healthcare industry would be desirable.
- Strong computer skills – accurate data entry is a must.
- A positive attitude to compliment the current team environment.
- High level of initiative and motivation.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary.
- A positive work environment and a fantastic team culture.
- Higher than normal kiwi saver contribution.
- Medical insurance (after a qualifying period).
Are you looking to become an integral part of a successful locally run and internationally owned business? Then please apply online today. Screening will begin on this role immediately.
Only applicants with New Zealand Citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency should apply.
The recruitment for this role is being managed by QJumpers HR Assist. For a confidential discussion please do not hesitate to contact Rebecca Marshall on 022 690 1312.