Vetlife is a large veterinary practice with 24 branches throughout the South Island. Vetlife offers a full range of veterinary services to our surrounding communities for both production and companion animals. We currently have a new opportunity for a Clinic Manager to join our team at Vetlife Blenheim.
The successful applicant will provide leadership for the clinic team, working with both the clinical and non-clinical staff to help ensure the smooth day to day running of the clinic. This role requires someone with great communication and people management skills, a passion for customer service and a high level of motivation.
About the role:
- Lead our team, including customer service, stock co-ordination, clinical teams for companion and production animal veterinary services
- Provide for the smooth and efficient daily running of the clinic
- Deliver high quality service to our clients
- Facilitate effective lines of communication and grow our cohesive team
- Report to area Hub Manager
Skills and Experience:
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Understanding of the agri-business sector
- Experience and relevant qualification in veterinary practice (nursing, technician or equivalent)
- A mature and practical approach to providing an impeccable service to our clients
- A friendly personality combined with a can-do attitude
- A keen problem-solver with a passion for customer satisfaction
- Ability to communicate well with both our valued client base as well as colleagues
- An eagerness to learn and an ability to adapt quickly to change
The ideal candidate is likely to have experience in customer facing roles as well as a track record in providing effective team leadership.
This is a full time role, 40 hours per week, 8am to 5pm.
Vetlife prides itself on providing our customers with a friendly and high quality service. If this sounds like the challenge you need, then we look forward to receiving your resume and covering letter outlining why this is the position for you.