Production Technician (PM shift)
Virbac New Zealand is a multinational organisation specialising in veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturing, employing over 4,900 employees in over 100 countries.
Virbac New Zealand is a growing part of the Virbac family and plays a key role in manufacturing and distributing top quality animal health products to kiwi farmers and pet owners.
Based at our site in Hamilton, this role reports to the Production Supervisor - Manufacturing and shift Team Leader. This role works in a production team responsible for the manufacture, filling and packing of sterile pharmaceuticals. The position is a shift role operating Monday to Friday from 2:15pm to 10:45pm.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- All formulation and filling operations including setup and cleaning
- Maintaining and leading best practice Health and Safety culture
- Performing activities to GMP standards and leading a quality culture
- Coordinate materials requirements with Supply Chain team
- Provide cross-functional support to all areas of operations team as required
The following skills and attributes are essential to apply:
- Experience working in a sterile or aseptic manufacturing environment
- Experience working with GMP or similar regulatory standards
- Excellent trouble shooting skills and an innovative thinker
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and develop
- Attention to detail will be one of your greatest attributes
- Ability to perform calculations, complete paperwork and understand standard operating procedures
- Critical to the role are good numeracy and literacy skills and you must be physically fit.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a pharmaceutical company 100% dedicated to animal health and a team committed to quality and success.
Virbac offers a competitive remuneration including benefits.
To apply for this role you MUST already reside in New Zealand, be a NZ citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a visa and have a current vaccines pass.
To submit your application please apply online with a CV and covering letter.