Customer Service Officer - Veterinary Products
Covetrus is a global animal health technology and services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine. Provet New Zealand is part of Covetrus as the premier leading veterinary distributor in New Zealand and has a long history of innovation, continuous improvement, and excellence in customer service to our vet and veterinary practice clients.
We’re currently seeking a Customer Service Officer to join our team on a full time, permanent basis in our Auckland branch. As the Customer Service Officer, you will be part of a collaborative team committed to excellent customer service delivery in support of our highly valued Veterinary customers. You will be a team player as part of a small team with a strong work ethic with experience delivering high levels of customer service across a wide variety of tasks including client queries, advice and troubleshooting, call handling, order processing and administration.
If you have Animal Health, Veterinary Practice or Veterinary medical knowledge and training with a passion for customer and client service then we would love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Answering customer calls to handle general product enquiries.
- Ensuring all client requests and orders are completed in line with company procedures.
- Managing and resolving customer complaints to resolution or re-direct appropriately.
- Accurately managing and maintaining client records within systems aligned to company procedures.
- Demonstrating a sound knowledge of veterinary products to support clients with correct information on our range of services and products.
- Administration, order processing, email correspondence, and data entry using a CRM.
To be successful you will have;
- Animal Health, Veterinary Practise experience or Animal Health knowledge and training is highly desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience to deliver in a high service delivery model.
- Solid administration, data entry and order processing experience.
- Excellent communication, phone manner and written correspondence to customers.
- Ability to prioritise, coordinate and complete follow up to customer resolution.
- Strong teamwork with a high work ethic and ability to collaborate with broader internal teams.
- High level of attention to detail and commitment to doing things correctly.
- Flexible and adaptable to change and working with new processes.
Why Join Us?
At Covetrus, we’re proud of our family friendly culture and respectful workplace. We embrace diversity in our workforce and encourage applications from like-minded persons from all walks of life. Covetrus team members are eligible to access a suite of fantastic benefits, to help them look after themselves, their family and their beloved pets. These include –
- Generous discounts on our range of animal health food & enrichment products
- Access to Perkbox/Boost apps for discounts on everyday shopping & amazing health & wellbeing resources.
- Additional leave benefits – annual birthday leave, paid parental leave, & the option to purchase additional leave
- Flexible hybrid Work From Home options & dog-friendly offices (select roles and locations)
- Free 24/7 access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Reward & recognition through our bi-annual Values Awards and our Service Anniversary Awards
- Professional development through our Leadership Development & Emerging Leadership courses
- Access to annual flu vaccinations
- Annual volunteer days