Receptionist | Aldwins Road Vet Clinic
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Aldwins Road Vet Clinic has been providing care to the pets of Christchurch since 1986. Our team of Vets and Vet Nurses are passionate about pets and we understand there is a special bond between pets and their human families. We provide a range of vet services including vaccinations, emergency care, de-sexing, dental care and soft tissue facilities. Our talented nursing team also run Puppy Preschools from the clinic.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Full-time Receptionist to join our team. If you are passionate about pets and giving nothing but the best service to customers, we want to hear from you! The right candidate will possess a team spirit that will fit in perfectly with our close-knit team.
Duties include but are not limited to answering phones, greeting customers, booking appointments, taking payments, ensuring front of house tidiness and cleanliness and general administration.
What you can offer us:
- Previous Veterinary or Medical reception experience is an advantage
- Exceptional level of customer service and communication skills
- Multitasking extraordinaire with attention to detail
- Professionalism and enthusiasm all in one!
- Reliability and strong time management
What we can offer you:
- A rewarding place of work in a reputed clinic, among a great team with opportunities of progression
- Remuneration in line with experience
- Supportive and friendly team environment, although a casual you will be made to feel part of the family
This is a Monday-Friday role of 40 hours per week with some Saturdays required.
For further information, please visit: https://aldwinsroadvet.co.nz/abou
Your application has been successfully submitted.