Clinic Support – Darfield
Do you like animals as much as people?!
VetEnt is excited to offer an opportunity for a part-time Clinic Support person to join our energetic team, located in Darfield.
VetEnt Darfield is a busy mixed clinic with our veterinarians supported by a great nursing and admin team. Our support team are vital, being the face of VetEnt and providing key service and support to our clients and their pets. The successful candidate will work 24 hours per week (Wednesday to Friday). There is also a requirement to join the Saturday clinic roster.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following attributes and skills:
- Works well individually and as part of a close team
- Keen to get involved with all aspects of the clinic
- Passionate about outstanding client and patient care
- Great communication skills (including excellent telephone manner)
- Enthusiastic and driven with a willingness to learn
- Compassionate, understanding and friendly with an outgoing personality!
To be successful in your application we require someone with great relationship skills, time management, attention to detail and reliability.
Applications close 22nd October at 5:00pm.
More information about VetEnt can be found at www.vetent.co.nz