RECEPTION / FRONT OF HOUSE
This job is no longer accepting applications.
VETERINARY RECEPTIONIST / FRONT OF HOUSE
What we are looking for:
· Full-time 40hr week with rostered weekend work (currently 1 in 4).
· Smart and professional with excellent time management skills.
· Excellent telephone manner and a good command of the English language.
· Strong computer skills with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office.
· An engaging personality with a passion for animal care.
· Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
· Prior experience in the veterinary or medical field advantageous but not essential.
· The right to live and work in New Zealand.
What we can offer:
· Full training on Vet Link software.
· A friendly supportive team environment.
· Opportunity to extend your skills and become part of a real community.
Applications include a covering letter, C.V. and at least 2 current references to Cora McConnell the Practice Manager: email@example.com
Closing date Friday 23 July 2021.
Your application has been successfully submitted.