Veterinary Nurse - Casual or Part-time
Are you ready to join an amazing team of dedicated, caring animal professionals?!!
Karori Veterinary Clinic is looking for a dedicated Veterinary Nurse to join our team on a casual (or part-time) basis to cover maternity leave.
- Join a friendly team in an established, privately owned clinic
- equipped with in house bio-chemistry blood and urine analyzers, digital radiography and ultrasound.
About the Role
As an experienced Veterinary Nurse you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being part of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our supportive team:
- Hand-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Intensive Care of critical patients
- Front of house client relations (our clients are the best in the world and we pride ourselves in looking after them and their animals very well)
- cleaning……. We all know how much of that there is!
- Assisting other team members with answering phones and jumping in whenever needed!
- Please bring a smile and a can do attitude!
- Extra points given to someone who can make a good plunger coffee but training available ;)
We like to use our Vet Nurses to their full potential - taking bloods, placing iv catheters, inducing, placing ET tubes, taking x-rays, as well as Nurse Consults – and more!
- Must hold a Veterinary Nurse qualification
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development