This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a well-rounded executive assistant to join our busy and dynamic team environment. The role will include assisting our practice manager with a variety of administrative tasks.
We are an after hours veterinary clinic providing emergency care to our community.
Hours of work will be 10-15 hours, weekdays from 10am- 2pm. The days of the week to be worked are negotiable. This is a fixed term contract expiring in December 2021.
While we expect you will be able to hit the ground running, full training will be given to the selected applicant.
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting practice manager in day to day tasks
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Handling client queries
- Working closely with our vets and nurse to help provide outstanding care for our clients and their pets
- Assisting and supporting the surrounding team and undertaking additional duties when needed
- Managing paperwork and filing systems
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the practice manager’s behalf
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy including knowledge of the MS office suite
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability and ability to multitask
- Relatable and friendly
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you. Please email your C.V and cover letter to our practice manager Jedda Ford
Your application has been successfully submitted.