Assistant Manager | Glen Innes
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About PETstock: Having been recognised as a Retailer of the year, with 90% of our team being proud to work here & recommending PETstock as a great place to work, we’ve built a business based on family values and the passion for pets. Everyday we’re growing & expanding…and even after almost 20 years, this remains PETstock’s DNA!
With more than 160 sites across Australia and New Zealand, we’re proud to provide our customers with good old fashioned customer service, offering a wide range of products, food & services for all pets, big & small…and we want you to be part of the PETstock family.
As a PETstock Assistant Manager, you will:
- Lead by example, mentoring & inspiring your team on a daily basis
- Support your Store Manager in coaching the team to achieve & develop their knowledge and skills
- Lead from the front, providing an exceptional customer experience
- Support your Store Manager in stock management, ensuring stock is maintained and accurate
- Assist in managing visual merchandising (VM) of stock displays, ensuring VM standards are kept to
- Be proactive in making sure you keep your knowledge up to date on pet care, products and services we provide
- Contribute to a fun, supportive culture instore where the team loves coming to work every day
Our PURRfect PETstock person for this role, will:
- Be passionate about pets & providing an exceptional customer experience
- Have proven success in a similar, supervisory role
- Lead by example supporting your Store Manager in the success of the store
- Have a high degree of business acumen
- Be a strong communicator, both with your verbal and written communication ability
- Be physically fit, with the ability to lift 20kg stock
- Be a ‘people person’ who cares about their customers, team & the success of the store
PERKs of being a PETstock team member:
- A strong commitment to your growth & development with the opportunity to attend our annual PETstock Leadership conference
- You will be recognised for your hard work & passion in our regular awards programs
- Significant employee discount for you, your family & your pets
- The opportunity to contribute & make a difference in the lives of pets and their families through PETstock Assist, our in-house charitable foundation – for more info: https://www.petstock.com.au/careers/PSA
- Access to PETstock’s #petspiration Health & Wellbeing program
- Free mental health counselling support services & discounted health care, banking & financial services
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, caring work culture, where you will be made to feel part of the PETstock family
If you want to be part of an organisation that is all about helping pets to inspire every person, every family every day, then this could just be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! Apply online today!
Want to know more? Follow us on LinkedIn | @petstock_people on Insta and PETstock Australia/NZ on Facebook along with checking out our careers site www.petstock.com.au/careers
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job
Your application has been successfully submitted.